Due to our continual growth Tim Kelly Group are currently recruiting an Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality Officer to join our team.
As a leading contractor, we specialise in the provision of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and technology services to a range of sectors including commercial, data centre, manufacturing, infrastructure and healthcare. With such a broad spectrum of sectors and services, you will most certainly acquire exceptional opportunities to broaden your skills, abilities and knowledge in cutting edge technology and work practices.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Implementation and management of external third party accreditation (18001, 9001 & 14001).
- Training company staff in use of systems.
- Monitoring compliance on all live construction sites, particular emphasis on Health & Safety Performance.
- Carrying out regular EHSQ audits across all sites and ensuring any issues arising are resolved
- Production of Project specific documentation including PSCS, Construction Stage Health, Safety Plans, Project Quality Management Plans, activity method statements, risk assessments etc.
- Liaise with contractors and clients on H&S matters.
- General oversight role to ensure all company operations are conducted in line with various policies and procedures.
- Review all subcontractor documentation – insurances, safety statements, risk assessments, training records, etc.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree level qualification in HSE and/or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Health and Safety, preferably within the construction industry.
- Ability to interface with the Management Team and external stakeholders.
- Pro-active, independent but able to give and take direction.
- Proven people management skills and leadership qualities.
- An ability to influence at all levels to achieve the best outcome for the organisation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Follow us on LinkedIn for our latest career opportunities: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tim-kelly-group