Duties and Responsibilities:
- Studying architects’ and engineers’ building plans
- Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Establishing and operating cost and financial control systems
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Developing knowledge surrounding contract conditions and their applications
- Working closely and effectively with all other disciplines in particular the site management teams to ensure costs are fully controlled and values enhanced
- Submitting timely progress claims to clients, professionals or agents and ensuring timely receipt thereof
- Certifying progress claims and payments to subcontractors against work completed
- Providing full support to the General Manager and Finance Department in the delivery of the business plan.
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Ensure Project Manager & Construction Manager are commercially aware of current state of project.
- Final Account Preparation, Negotiation and Agreement
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Economics or Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- 10 years experience
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent opportunity to enhance your career
- Competitive salary