Industrial Mechanical Chargehand – West of Ireland
Due to our continual growth, Tim Kelly Group is currently recruiting an Industrial Mechanical Chargehand to join our team. As a leading contractor with offices in Mayo, Donegal, Galway and Dublin we specialise in the provision of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and technology services to a range of sectors including commercial, data centre, manufacturing, infrastructure and healthcare. With such a broad spectrum of sectors and services, you will most certainly acquire exceptional opportunities to broaden your skills, abilities and knowledge in cutting edge technology and work practices.
Responsibilities & Key Areas:
- Scheduling weekly work programmes & reporting the same
- Attend meetings with client on-site for progress
- Liaise with Project Manager for the duration of job
- Scheduling labour & material
- Liaising with Quantity Surveyors, H&S etc.
- Providing clear leadership abilities and direction to the site team
- Ensure all records & management activities adhere to Institutional policies and legal requirements
- Ensuring Quality standard maintained & improved
- Communicate well at all levels
- Carry out Inductions with Sub-Contractors
- Prepare Method statements as required
- Project administration
- Health & Safety compliance
- Effectively prioritise areas of work and meet strict deadlines
- Carry out all Health & Safety Checks on Site Order day to day materials as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Trade or Technically qualified
- Proven track record & knowledge of the construction industry
- Effectively prioritise area of work and meet strict deadlines
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility and capability to adapt to a changing work environment