Tim Kelly Mechanical Contractors Limited
Job Title: Industrial Plumber
Reports to: Foreman/Project Manager
- Qualified Industrial Plumber
- Mechanical experience required in Commercial / Industrial work
- Experience in LTHW Systems, Gas Systems, Water Services, Steam, Chilled Water Systems etc.…
- Good knowledge of installing Mechanical bracketry, Pipework & Plantrooms
- Must be able weld (ARC, TIG, GAS Welding & Brazing)
- Pipe fitting in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, ABS, PVC etc.…
- Be able accept a drawing and generate a full plant room, pump skid or whatever duties are requested by your foreman
- Must be able keep the work area clean and tidy throughout the course of the day
- Must have knowledge in pressure testing pipework
- Quality of workmanship is hugely important
- Marking up As-Built Drawings on Completion of works
- Good knowledge of current Industrial Standards
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety Standards
- Current Safe Pass required.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to read Construction Drawings & compare to Mechanical Drawings & install Mechanical Systems to suit
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when Mechanical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
- Much be suitable qualified through a certified national body
This list is not exhaustive.
The Technician will be required to perform such other duties as appropriate to the post, as may be assigned to you from time to time by the foreman such other designated person(s).